Serving : 2 – 3 people
For Dough :
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Semolina (Rava/ Sooji)
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
For Stuffing :
- 1 1/2 Cup Mixed Veggies may include Baby corn, Asparagus, French beans, Zucchini, Bell Peppers (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese ( You can also use Crumbled Paneer )
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Red Chili Flakes to Taste
- Mixed Italian Herbs to taste
Other Ingredients :
- 1 Cup Pasta Sauce
- Few Basil Leaves
- Cheese and Olive Oil to garnish
Mix all the ingredients for the dough and knead a semi stiff dough using water. (the dough may become hard because semolina will soak up water, add extra water while kneading). Cover it and allow to stand for 30 to 40 minutes.
Chop all the vegetables and place them in boiling water for two minutes (except bell peppers) and drain. Add these semi cooked veggies with bell peppers and rest of the ingredients to prepare the stuffing.
Divide the dough in 20 equal parts and roll them in thin roundels. Add 1 teaspoon of stuffing on it and cover with another roundel. Seal the edges with back of a fork.
Boil water with a pinch of salt and olive oil in a pan. Boil these raviolis in the water and cook for about a minute or two. Remove and keep them onto plate(not to keep them over one another or else it will stick to each other.)
To serve, keep raviolis on a plate, top it up with pasta sauce and garnish with cheese, basil leaves and olive oil.