Serving : 8-10 cookies
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Thick Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter (soften to room temperature)
- a pinch of Salt (skip if using salted butter)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade for at least 10 minutes. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or just grease it with some butter.
Sieve all purpose flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and keep it aside. Take soften butter and sugar in another bowl and whisk it together till it becomes creamy and sooth. Add yogurt and vanilla extract and whisk it again. Add the flour, salt and baking soda mix slowly to the above mix and whisk until incorporated. Add chocolate chips and fold them in. If dough looks soft and sticky then chill it into refrigerator for about 30 mins.
Now make 1 inch size ball of chilled dough and slightly flatten it onto cookie sheet few inches apart from each other. Bake them for 12 – 14 minutes in preheated oven or until the edges are golden brown. Let it cool into the sheet for 5 minutes , after that remove on to a cooling rack to cool completely.
You can store these into an airtight container for up to a week.
Leave a Reply