Serving : 2 Person
- 2 Cup Semolina (Rawa or Sooji)
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Cup Rice Flour (Chokha No Lot)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon Yogurt (Curd)
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander (Kothmir) (Chopped)
- Ghee or Oil or Butter
- Salt To Taste
- Take 2 Cups Semolina, 1/2 Cup Rice Flour and 1/2 Cup Maida and Mix Them.
- Add Yogurt, Green Chillies, Coriander and Salt as Needed.
- Add Water to make it a Smooth thin Batter.
- Heat a Non Stick Pan on a Medium Flame.
- When Hot pour a small Cup of of batter in the centre and immediately spread it outwards in a cicular motion.
- Keep it Thick enough as this is an Uttapam.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it and add some ghee on sides.
- Let it cook till underneath turns golden brown and then fold it up.
- Serve with Different Types of Chutneys (Search on this site)
Tip : You can add lemon juice or dry mango (Aamchoor) powder if curd is not sour enough.