Serving : 2 Person
- 300g Boiled Rajma (Black/Red Kidney Beans)
- 1/2 Capsicum (finely chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin (jeera) Seeds
- 2 Cloves (lavang)
- 4-5 Whole Black Pepper (kali mari)
- 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander-Cumin (dhania-jeera) Powder
- 2 tbsp Curd/Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Aamchoor Powder
- 1 tsp Fresh Mint Leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt To Taste
- Coriander to Garnish
Method : Soak rajma for 8-10 hours. Pressure cook the rajma for 4-5 whistles, drain out water and keep it aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, cloves and whole black pepper and let it splutter. Add capsicum, tomatoes, and rest of the dry masalas. Let the tomatoes soften and then add 2 tbsp curd and 1/2 cup of drained rajma water, mix everything properly and bring it to boil. Add rajma and wait till boiling resumes. Add chopped mint leaves to the curry and blend everything with a hand blender(Do not make it very juicy, leave it to a coarse consistency).Bring it to a boil once again.
Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with jeera rice.