Jasmine Thai Rice
Serving: 2 Persons
- 1 Cup Jamine Thai Rice
- 3 Cups Water
- Salt to Taste
- Wash rice three times with water and soak for 15-20 mins.
- Boil water in large vessel. Add salt to taste.
- When it starts boiling, add the soaked rice and let it cook on medium flame.
- Cook till rice softens and all water evapourates.
- If there is excess water, you can drain it.
Note: This rice will turn out sticky. So do not worry if the rice is not loose or fluffy.
Serve hot with Thai Green Curry.