Serving : Individual Serving
- 2 Bon Bon Biscuits (any Choclate Cream Biscuits)
- 2 Marie Biscuits (any Digestive Biscuits)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Icecream
- Choclate Flakes or Sprinkles to decorate
For Chocolate Syrup :
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 tsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
For Chocolate Syrup – Mix all ingradients and heat it on a low flame. Bring it to boil and then remove from flame. Keep it aside and let it cool for room temperature.
Take a transparent stem glass and add 1 broken bon-bon biscuit in the base. Add 1 tsp of chocolate syrup to moisten the biscuits. Add ! crushed marie biscuit and again chocolate syrup. Add a layer of ice-cream and chocolate syrup. Repaet the whole layering.
Add chocolate sprinkles on top and keep it in the freezer for ice-cream to set (about half an hour)
- Instead of chocolate syrup, misture of cofee, sugar and milk can also be used if you like coffee hint.
- For different flavours like strawberry pudding, bon bon biscuits can be replaced with fresh chopped strawberries, chocolate syrup can be replaced with strawberry syrup and vanilla ice-cream with strawberry icecream.