June 16, 2011
Serving : 2 Person
- 3 Cups Boiled Rice (90% cooked)
- 1/4 Cup French Beans (Fansi) (Diagnolly Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Baby Corn (Makai) (Diagnolly Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Cabbage (Kobi) (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Green Peppers (Capsicum) (Sliced)
- Pinch of Ajinomoto (Mono Sodium Glutamate)
- 2 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Green Chilli Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Heat Oil in a Non Stick Pan.
- Add Sugar and let the Sugar Caramelize.
- Add French Beans and Baby Corn Slices with a Pinch of Ajinomoto.
- Cook the Vegetables for 3-4 Minutes on High Flame and then add Shredded Capsicum and Cabbage.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar and 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Add Salt to Taste.
- Stir very softly to cover All Ingredients.
- Cook for 2 more Minutes and Remove from Flame and Keep Aside.
- Heat Oil in Another Pan, Add Green Chilli Paste and Ginger Paste (Optional).
- Cook it for a Minute and add Rice along with 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar, 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce and Salt as needed.
- Mix the Rice and Vegetables slowly and cook for 1 Minute.