June 13, 2011
Methi Na Thepla
Serving : 12-14 Theplas
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour (Chappati Atta)
- 2 Tablespoon Fenugreek Leaves (Methi) (Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves (Kothmir) (Chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon Yogurt (Curd)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds (Til)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Knead into a soft dough using little water if needed.
- Divide the dough into equal balls (around 12-14 balls).
- Roll out each ball into a flat Chappati using dry wheat flour.
- Heat tawa and roast each thepla with oil from both sides till it turns golden brown.
- Roast rest of the theplas in same way.
- Serve hot or cold with Yogurt or Tea.