Serving : 2 Person
- 1 1/2 cup Yellow Moong Dal
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard (Rai) Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin (Jeera) Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander-Cumin(Dhaniya – Jeera) Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
- Salt To Taste
Wash and soak Yellow Moong Dal for atleast half an hour. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seds and cumin seeds.Addwashed moong daal with salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and coriander-cumin powder. Add 3 cups of water (dip index finger and water level shud be atleast till you finger dipsin till two divisions).
Let the dal cook on medium flame till all water evapourates(Note that daal should not be overcooked).
Serve hot with chapati, rice, kahakra or bhakri
Leave a Reply