Serving: 4 Sandwiches
- 8 Slices Bread
- Green Chutney
- 2 cups Cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1 medium Tomato (finely Chopped)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard (Rai) Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin (Jeera) Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander (Finely Chopped)
- Salt To Taste
For Stuffing: Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let it crackle. Add chopped tomatoes and dry masalas n let it cook for a minute or two (till tomato softens). Then add cabbage and mix well, let the cabbage cook for a minute and then add coriander.
Apply butter and green chutney on bread slices and put the stuffing on it. Cover it with another bread slice and toast it in a sandwich toaster.
Cut the sandwich in triangles and serve hot with tomato ketchup.