Serving: 2-3 Person
- 500 gms Cabbage
For Filling :
- 200 gms Fresh Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 1 tbsp washed and soaked moong dal
- 1 Cucumber (finely chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (finely chopped)
- 3 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper Powder To Taste
Remove the outer cabbage leaves and wash them thoroughly. Boil the cabbage leaves in salted water for 5 mins and then strain the excess water. Let it cool.
Heat butter in a pan and add all the ingredients of the filling and saute it for 2-3 mins. Let the mixture cool down(you can mix everything in a bowl and microwave it for 2 mins.). Fill the mixture into blanched cabbage leaves and wrap into neat rolls. Apply some butter on rolls and microwave it for 2-3 mins.
Serve hot with salsa sauce or tangy dips.
Note : You can add boiled and semi crushed sweet corn/green peas instead of soaked moong dal.