Eggless Ladi Pav
- 250 grams All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon Milk Powder
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar (Icing Sugar)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Cup Yogurt (Curd)
- 2 Teaspoon Fruit Salt (Eno)
- Mix All Purpose Flour (Maida), Salt, Milk Powder, Powdered Sugar (Icing Sugar) and Baking Powder together.
- Sift the mixure 2 times. This is needed to remove all lumps or large particles.
- Make a well in te middle of the flour and add Oil, Yogurt (Curd) and Eno.
- First Mix the Oil, Yogurt (Curd) and Eno together.
- Then Mix with the Flour and Make a Soft Dough.
- Grease your hands and reduce the Dough to Small Pav / Bun Shaped Balls.
- Grease Tray and Brush All Pav Balls with Milk and Keep Aside for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Pre-Heat Oven 180 Degrees and Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- According to Oven, keep checking after 20 minutes and work accordingly.
Do comment below if you made this recipe or share your pictures on our Facebook Page.
This recipe is inspired from Sonal’s Jain Kitchen – Do follow them by clicking here.