February 11, 2014
Vegetable Stir Fry
Serving : 2 Persons
- 1/2 cup Babycorn`
- 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese (Paneer) or Tofu (Soya Paneer)
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 1/2 cup Asparagus (Optional)
- 1 Fresh Red Chilly
- 1 Tablespoon Coarsely ground Peanuts
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cornflour dissolved in 2 Tablespoon water
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Salt To Taste
- Any vegetables of your choice can be taken.
- Cut all the vegetables in cubes (All in same size).
- Blanch Broccoli, Asparagus and Babycorn and strain them.
- Mix soy sauce, salt, sugar and lemon juice in cornflour dissolved in water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and add finely chopped fresh red chilly, peanuts, bell peppers and paneer.
- Add blanched veggies and lightly toss on high flame.
- Add corn flour mixture and toss again.
- As sson as cornflour mixture thickens to a sauce consitency and coat the veggies, switch off the flame.
Serve hot with chilli flakes.