February 11, 2014
Serving : 6 Persons
To Be Ground Into Fine Powder :
- 1/4 Cup Almonds (Badam)
- 2 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds (Khus- Khus)
- 2 Tablespoon Fennel Seeds (Variyali or Saunf)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cardamom (Elaichi Powder)
- 2 Tablespoon Melon Seeds (Magajtari)
- 2 Tablespoon Aniseed (Suva)
- 20 Black Pepper Corns (Kala Mari)
- 1 Litre Milk
- 10-12 Black Peppercorns (Kala Mari)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Saffron (A Few Strands)
- Rose Essence (Few Drops) (Optional)
- Pistachios (Grated)
- Boil Milk and Add Sugar and Stir Well.
- Add Saffron Strands, Crushed Pepper Corns and Rose Essence.
- Allow it to Cool and Add the Grounded Powder which includes all earlier Ingredients.
- Strain the Content and Refrigerate for atleast 3-4 hours.
- Serve Cold topped with Grated Pistachios.