December 21, 2011
Serving : 2 Cups
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)
- 2 Teaspoon Tomato Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoon Oil
- 2-3 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)
- Salt To Tate
- Roast Tomatoes and Capsicum on gas flame till its Skin turns black.
- Peel the skin off and chop Capsicum finely.
- Peel the skin off Tomatoes, deseed and finely chop them.
- Finely chop Green Chillies and keep them aside.
- Take Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder (which is used for colour, not very hot), add 1 Teaspoon Oil and 1 Teaspoon water and heat for a minute.
- Keep it Aside.
- Heat oil in a Pan and add Capsicum, Green Chillies and Chilli Powder paste.
- Cook till Capsicum softens.
- Then add Tomatoes and Salt.
- Smash Tomatoes and Capsicum to bring it to a saucy consistency.
- Add Tomato Ketchup and mix it properly.
- Remove it from the flame.
- Serve with Nachos and other snacks as dips.
Note : You can add a bit of vinegar if tomatoes are not sour enough.