August 25, 2012
Serving : 2 People
- 2 Cups Semolina (Rawa or Sooji)
- 2 Teaspoon Rice Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Gram Flour (Besan)
- 2 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (Chopped)
- 2 Teaspoon Cashew Nuts (Kaju) (Crushed)
- 2 Teaspoon Coriander Leaves (Kothmir) (Chopped)
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch) to Taste
- 2 Teaspoon Cocunut (Nariyal) (Grated)
- Sieve Semolina in a large bowl and add rest of ingredients to it.
- Add Water to make it pouring consistency.
- The Batter should idealy be Liquidy – Not like Dosa.
- Heat a Non Stick Pan and put few drops of ghee on it.
- Pour the batter on tawa randomly from sides to centre. This is not poured in circular motion like Dosa.
- Cook till golden brown and serve hot.
Serve hot with Chutney and Sambhar.