Cabbage and Peas Paratha
Serving: About 6 Parathas
For the Dough:
- 5 tbsp Multi purpose flour ( Maida )
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Curd/yogurt
- A pinch of Baking Soda
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Crushed Green Peas
- 1/2 Cup Grated Paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Bell Peppers (preferably green, red and yellow)
- 2 tsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped Fresh Mint leaves
- 2 Green Chillies(finely chopped)
- Pinch of Dry Mango (aamchoor) powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly crushed black pepper
Oil to shallow fry parantha.
For the dough mix all ingredients and knead the soft
dough using little water at a time. Cover the dough with moist cloth and let it
rest for half an hour. Divide the dough into 6 equal balls.
For the stuffing, mix all the ingredients and divide the mixture into 6 equal parts. Roll out one dough ball into a flat roti and place one part of stuffing on it, close the roti enclosing the stuffing from all the sides. Dust the ball with some dry flour n
roll it out slowly into a flat parantha. Roast parantha on hot tawa using oil
till it turns golden brown on both the sides.
Serve hot with curd or tomato ketchup.
You can have this with:
Keywords: Paratha, Parota, Parotha, Bread, Cobi, Gobi, Vatana, Mutter