July 14, 2014
- 100 grams Salted Boondi
- 1 Cup Yogurt (Curd)
- Pinch of Mustard Powder
- Pinch of Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (Kothmir)
- Salt To Taste
- Warm Yogurt and Keep it to cool down.
- Whisk till it is smooth.
- Add Salt, Chilli Powder, Coriander Leaves and Mustard Powder.
- Mix Well and keep in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Once chilled, add boondi and Coriander Leaves for garnishing.
It is advised to serve immediately else the boondi becomes soggy with time.
Related Post: Salted Boondi Recipe