Magdal / Besan Ladoo
- 2 Cups Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1/2 Cup Ghee (Melted)
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar (Bhuru Saakar)
- 4 Cardamoms (Elachi) crushed.
- Add Melted Ghee in Non Stick Kadaai or Pan on Low Flame.
- Add Besan and stir continously for about 10-15 minutes.
- Besan turns fluffy, changes colour and gives nutty aroma.
- Stop the flame and keep the Pan away from Stove.
- Keep stiring slowly to avoid lumps.
- Once it is lukewarm, add Powdered Sugar and Elachi Powder.
- You can now place it in a tray and cool down to room temperature.
- Once cooled down, you can either keep it as is or make small balls.
- Store in tight container
Keywords: Magdal / Magaj / Besan Ladoo