Serving : 4 Rolls
For Roti :
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour (maida)
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Salt to Taste
- 5-6 Dry Kashmiri Red Chillies
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Coriander Seeds (Akkha Dhana)
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Ginger Powder (Soonth)
For Mint Sauce :
- 1 cup Yoghurt (Curd)
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Chopped Mint Leaves (Phudina)
- Salt To Taste
Other Ingredients :
- 1 Raw Banana (Kacha Kela)
- 100 grams Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Cubes
- Some Lettuce
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Fenugreek Leavs (Kasuri Methi)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- Chaat Masala To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Mix all the ingredients and knead to a soft dough.
- Divide into 4 equal balls and flatten it to 4 chapatis.
- Roast individual chapati very lightly from both side on hot tawa and keep aside.
- Soak the dry red chillies in water for half an hour.
- Alternatively just microwave red chillies in water for a minute, so that the chillies become soft enough to grind it.
- Dry roast dhana and jeera and keep it aside.
- Mix chillies, dhana, jeera and soonth, crush it into paste using some water if needed, the paste is ready to use.
- Boil the raw banana, peel and cut it into cubes.
- Cut Paneer into cubes.
- Heat oil in pan, add the above paste and let it cook for a minute.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, kasuri methi and salt.
- Add fresh cream and mix everything into a smooth paste.
- Bring it to a boil on medium flame.
- Add Paneer Cubes and Kacha Kela into the paste and let it coat evenly.
- Keep It aside.
For Mint sauce : Mix all the ingredients and blend it into a smooth sauce.
- Heat the roti slightly on medium flame.
- Put some roughly chopped lettuce on roti
- Add 1/4th of kela paneer mixture and top it up with mint sauce.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it.
- Repeat the same with rest of three rotis.
Roll the roti tight in a tissue paper and serve hot.