Serving : 2-3 person
- 1/2 Kg Dosa Batter
- 2 Cups Chopped Vegetables
- 2 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch) To Taste
- Butter (Makkhan)
- Tomato Ketchup (Sauce) to Serve
Salt To Taste
- Vegetables can include Cabbage (Kobi), Tomatoes, Bell Peppers (Capsicum) and Coriander.
- Mix all Vegetables with finely chopped green chillies.
- Add to the Dosa Batter.
- Add Salt and Pepper as per your taste.
- Heat a Non Stick Pan (Tawa) on medium flame.
- Pour 2 Tablespoons of Batter and spread in circular motion
- Keep it thick as a Uttapam.
- After 30 Seconds or so, Add Butter and let it roast.
- Flip the Uttapam on other side when the base is properly cooked.
- Both the sides should be brown in colour.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup or various Chutneys.