Serving : 2 Person
- 2 Tablespoon Corn Flour
- 2 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce (Dark)
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 Cup Baby Corn (Makai)
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 2-3 Tablespoon Sweet Chilli sauce
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Cut all the vegetables in cubes (All in same size).
- Blanch (Dip in boiling water for 30 sec) Broccoli and Baby Corn and strain them.
- Mix all the Batter Ingredients in a bowl and add water as required to make a thick.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip all the Vegetables in the batter and deep fry them in hot oil till crisp golden brown.
- Place it aside on tissue paper to absorb extra oil.
- Heat 1/2 Teaspoon oil in a pan. Add fried veggies and sweet chilli sauce and toss it over softly just to coat all veggies with sauce.
- Dont Keep it on a Flame for Long as it may turn Soggy.
- Serve Immediately.