Serving : 4 Burgers
- 3 Raw Bananas (Kacha Kela)
- 2 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Oil (For Shallow Frying)
- Salt To Taste
- 4 Burger Buns
- 4 Iceburg Lettuce Leaves
- 4 Slices of Tomatoes
- Eggless Mayonnaise
- Tomato Ketchup
- Boil Bananas into a Pressure Cooker for around 3 Whistles.
- Let it cool down and deskin it.
- Mash Boiled Bananas into a Bowl.
- Add Green Chillies, Salt and Lemon Juice.
- Mix all the Ingredients very well and divide into 4 Equal Parts.
- Shape each of them into a flattened Tikki.
- Heat Pan and Shallow Fry the Tikkis with some oil.
- Make sure it is Golden Brown on both the sides.
- Keep the Tikkis on a Tissue Paper Aside.
- Slice the Burger Bun into Half and Slightly Roast on the Hot Tawa.
- Apply Mayonnaise on one side and Tomato Ketchup on Another.
- Place a Slice of Tomato, Iceberg Lettuce, Tikki over it.
- Cover with another Part of the Bun.
- Serve with Tomato Ketchup