Serving : 2-3 Person
- 2 Cups Boiled Hakka Noodles
- 3/4 Cup Cabbage (Kobi) (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Peppers (Capsicum) (Shredded)
- 3/4 Cup French Beans (Fansi) and Baby Corn (Makai) Finely Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- Black Pepper Powder To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Take around 4 Cups of Water and boil it.
- Add pinch of Salt and a Teaspoon of Oil in it.
- Add Hakka Noodles and Boil it for around 10 min.
- Strain when Noodles are soft and rinse it with cold water.
- Keep the Noodles in water until it is needed to cook.
- Boil Sliced French Beans and Baby Corns in boiling water.
- Keep it Aside.
- Heat a Wok on a high flame.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil and add Sugar to it.
- Let the Sugar caramelize and then add all the vegetables.
- Saute them on high flame for 2-3 minutes. Dont overcook it, keep them crisp.
- Add Noodles, Salt, Pepper, Soya Sauce and Vinegar.
- Mix all properly and Serve Hot.