Serving : 2 Person
- 6 Kashmiri Dry Red Chillies
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon Corn flour dissolved in 2 Tablespoon Water
- Salt To Taste
- Chop the tomatoes in very small peices.
- Grind the chillies with tomato in a mixer grinder and strain to get a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chilli-tomato paste (add some water if its too dry)
- Add salt, sugar, soy sauce and cornflour paste.
- Bring it to a boil and allow it to cool.
The sweet chilli sauce is ready to use.
This can be bottled in a sealed bottle and stored in the fridge for a week.