August 12, 2011
Sukki Kela Ni Bhaji
Serving : 2 Person
- 3 Raw Bananas (Kacha Kela)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Cup Roasted Peanuts
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander
- Salt To Taste
- Boil 3 raw bananas in a pressure cooker (around 3 whistles).
- Peel the bananas and chop into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add crushed roasted peanuts and green chillies.
- Saute it for a minute and then add chopped banana cubes, salt, lemon juice and sugar to it and mix properly.
- Cook for a minute or two n then remove it from flame.
Garnish it with freshly chopped coriander and serve hot with roti.