- 1 Cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Pinch of Fruit Salt (Eno)
- Oil (For Frying)
- Salt To Taste
- Mix Gram Flour with Water, Salt and Soda.
- The result should feel like Idli / Dosa Batter – not too liquidy.
- Take Non-Stick Pan (Ideally Flat Pan) and Heat Oil for Frying.
- Once Hot, Simmer the Gas so that the Oil doesnt heat more.
- Place Perforated Spoon or Jharo (a big round spoon with multiple small holes in it) a little above the pan.
- Pour the batter over while moving the spoon circular around the pan.
- Basically the Batter will filter from the Spoon and drop in the oil as small pebbles – The Spoon is moved to spread the batter pebbles across the pan.
- Within Minutes the Pebbles should change a little colour and become crispy.. Remove within 1-2 minutes and place on a Tissue Paper to remove access oil.
Store in Air Tight Container.
Keywords: Bundi, Raita, Raitu