Serving : 2 Pizzas
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 Cup Yoghurt (Curd)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Salt To Taste
- 2 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)
- 1 Cup Green Bell Peppers (Capsicum)
- 1 Cup Tomatoes
- 8-10 Jalepenos
- 1 Green Chilli (Optional)
- Pepper Powder to Taste
- 1 Cup Cheese (Grated)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Butter
- Salt To Taste
- Sieve All Ingredients to make a soft dough.
- Add little water at a time if needed.
- Cover the dough in a moist cloth and place it in a warm place for 3-4 hours to ferment.
- After fermentation it usually rises.
- Knead the dough for 4-5 Minutes very well using little olive oil.
- Divide the kneaded dough in two equal parts and roll out in flat thick pan bread using some dry Flour if needed.
- Mix Red Chilli Powder in tomato ketchup and keep it aside.
- Roast Strips of Capsicum in butter for a minute and keep it aside.
- Pre-heat the oven on 200 degrees centigrade for 5-6 mins.
- Line the baking tray with aluminium foil and dust with some dry flour.
- Place the rolled out pizza base in the baking tray.
- Apply 1 Tablespoon Of the Gravy on the base.
- Add roasted Capsicum, Strips of tomatoes, Green Chillies, Jalapenos or any other toppings of your choice on pizza.
- Spread Grated Cheese on pizza and put a drop of butter on it.
- Sprinkle Salt, Black Pepper Powder to taste.
- Place the pizza in the oven to bake at 250 degrres centigrade for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray and place the pizza on a grill rack and again bake for 3-5 more mins to make the base crisp.
Sprinkle Oregano and Chilli Flakes as per taste and serve hot.