May 25, 2011
Penne Arrabiata Pasta
- 2 Cups Penne Pasta (Boiled)
- 1 Cup Tomato Puree
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika (Chilli Flakes)
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
Boiling the Pasta
- Take around 1 Litre of water in an utensil.
- Add a pinch of salt and 1 Teaspoon of oil and let it boil.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook till pasta is soft.
- Tip: Cooked Pasta floats in water.
- Drain the water out of Pasta and rinse it under cold running water to stop the cooking process.
- You can add bit of oil to prevent sticking.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the Tomato Puree, add little water to bring it to a saucy consistency.
- Add Salt, Oregano, Paprika, Red Chilli Powder.
- Mix the boiled Pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot and can drizzle some olive oil and basil leaves on it.
- Add 1 Teaspoon of Jain Maggi Masala Tastemaker if available.