Papad Sabji or Papad nu Shaak is a quick recipe made by Poppadoms. This is usually a tithi recipe when usually green vegetables are not to be eaten.
Serving : 1-2 Person
- 3 Moong Papad (mug na papad)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustaurd (rai) Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin (jeera) Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek (methi) Seeds
- 3/4th glass Water
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Coriander (dhaniya- jeera) Powder
- Salt To Taste (use less salt as Poppadoms are salty)
Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and methi seeds to it. When it starts crackling add cumin seeds, 3/4th glass of water, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin and salt to taste. Once water starts boiling, add pieces of papad and let it cook for a minute or two (till papad absorbs almost all water).
Remove from the flame and serve hot with roti.