Servings: 2 Persons
- 10 Fresh Bread Slices
- 2-3 Tablespoon Gram Flour (Besan)
- Oil For Frying
- 1 Cup Grated Cabbage (Kobi)
- 1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese (Paneer) (Grated)
- 1/2 Cup Cheese (Or Take additional 1/2 Cup Paneer)
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Peppers (Capsicum) (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon Coriander (Kothmir) (Chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (Finely Chopped)
- Pinch of Aamchoor Powder (Optional)
- Black Pepper To Taste (Freshly Crushed)
- Salt To Taste
Remove the sides of the bread and roll out the slices. Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing and divide into 10 equal parts. Put the stuffing in the corner of the bread slice and roll the slice pressing the stuffing very tightly. Seal the edge with a paste made of equal quantity of besan and water.
Deep fry all the rolls in oil till golden.Cut the rolls diagnolly in two pieces and serve hot.