Serving : 3-4 Person
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2-3 drops of Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar (Cane)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cup Boiling Water
- Sieve 1 Cup Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix Milk and Vegetable Oil and add to the dry ingredients.
- Grease a deep pan and spread the cake mix smoothly in the bottom.
- Mix 1 Cup firmly packed Brown Sugar and 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder in a bowl.
- Sprinkle onto the cake mix.
- Pour 1 and 3/4th cup of boiling water on it. Do Not Mix.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees centigrade.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees centigrade for 40 to 45 mins.
- Serve hot and indulge in the molten chocolate.