Kela Bhaji Toast Sandwich
Serving : 2-3 Persons
- 8-10 Bread Slices
- Green Chutney
- 4 Raw Bananas (Kacha Kela)
- 1 Green Chilly (finely chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 3 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- Salt to Taste
For Stuffing :
- Boil bananas into a pressure cooker (around 3 whistles) and let it cool down.
- Remove the skin and mash boiled bananas into a bowl.
- Add green chillies, sugar, salt, lemon juice, coriander leaves and Garam Masala powder.
- Mix all the ingredients very well and Keep it aside.
- Apply Butter and Green Chutney on bread slices and put 1/5th of the stuffing evenly on bread slice.
- Cover it with another bread butter chutney slice.
- Toast it in a sandwich toaster.
Cut into halves and serve hot with Green Chutney and Tomato Ketchup.