January 1, 2014
Kakdi Nu Shaak
Serving : 2 Persons
- 2 Cups Cucumber (Kakdi)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds (Rai)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander-Cumin Powder (Dhania-Jeera)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric (Powder (Haldi)
- Salt To Taste
- Few chopped Coriander to Garnish
- Cut the Cucumbers into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When it starts crackling, add cumin seeds, cucumber and rest of dry masalas.
- Mix everything properly and let it cook for two minutes.
- Remove from the flame.
Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with roti.
Keywords: Sabzi, Sabji, Shaak, cucumber, bhaji, Kaakdi, Khira, Kheere