- 1/2 Cup Seedless Dates (Khajoor)
- 1/2 Cup Tamarind (Imli)
- 3/4 Cup Jaggery (Gur)
- 2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)
- 1 Teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Coriander-Cumin Powder (Dhania-Jeera)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Salt (Sanchar)
- 4 Cups Water
- Salt to taste
- Take Dates, Tamarind and Jaggery in a Pan
- Add 5 Cups of Water to it and boil it for around 10 to 15 mins.
- After the Tamarind and Dates are soft enough to squeeze.
- Turn off the Heat and let it cool down.
- Blend everything using a blender and strain it out in a container.
- Add all the dry ingredients, mix it well and store it in an air tight container.
- Refrigerate it.
Keywords: chatni, chutni, chatani, chhatni, chatney, galli, gali, meethi, mithi, sweet, mitha, meetha