June 21, 2011
Chocolate Walnut Brownie
- 48 Parle-G Biscuits
- 3 Teaspoon Coco Powder
- 5 Teaspoon Sugar (Powdered)
- 2 Drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 Teaspoon Fruit Salt (Eno)
- 1-2 Teaspoon Walnut and Cashewnuts (as per taste)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Grind Biscuits in mixer grinder and sieve through a flour strainer.
- Add Coco Powder and Powdered Sugar. You can add more Coco Powder as per your Taste.
- Add coarsely ground nuts and vanilla essence.
- Add Milk as needed (little at a time) to make a cake batter (dropping consistency).
- Grease the Baking Tin with Butter and Flour and Keep it aside.
- Add Eno to the Cake Mixure and Whisk it Gently for a Minute.
- Pour the Contents in the Baking Tin.
- Pre-Heat the Oven for 180 Degrees Centigrade and Bake the Cake for 20-25 Minutes.
- Cake Will Rise. Check with a Toothpick, If it comes out clean the Cake is properly Baked.
- Remove from the Oven and Allow to cool it down at Room Temperature.
- Gently demould it and Serve Hot or Cold.