- 300 ml Milk
- 3 Teaspoon Cornflour
- 2 Teaspoon Milk Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Soda (Eno)
- 1 Drop Cheese Essence (Check Ingredients Suitable for Jains)
- Heat Milk, Salt, Soda and Corn Flour on a slow flame in a non-stick pan.
- Keep stirring continously till it comes to a boil and thickens.
- Add Milk Powder, Lemon Juice and Essence (if you need).
- Stir well till a thick custard like paste is ready.
- Switch off the gas and cool it to room temperature.
- Transfer the mixture into a small container and set in the refrigerator.
- After about an hour or two soft cheese is ready.
- If you need to grate the cheese, set the cheese into freezer so that it is hard enough to grate.
Please do comment how it turned out.